Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fatigue, thy name is - well, um, fatigue

The last two weeks have gotten pretty tough as far as my best friend, Fatigue, goes.
And I've unfortunately found a particular culprit. Well, a culprit aside from MS.
Neurontin! Okay, that works, Neurontin, thy name is Fatigue. At least for me.
I can't stop taking it because I'm not completely over the Shingles and the nurses tell me that if I stop it, I could have MS flare ups.
"If it's not one thing it's another!"

Work is going crazy, I have huge deadlines and something I've been working on since July has finally come to pass, therefore, more craziness. Fatigue was not on my list of things to make it harder!!! ARGH!!!

But on a positive note, I'm in a much better mood - except of course when I feel like passing out. So the anti-depressant is a really good thing. Going strong since December on this, so woo-hoo!!

The kids are great, even though they're screaming right now. :-) My son is so smart, he's talking so much and doing just so many grown up kid things for a 20 month old. My daughter, well, she's 5 and fighting. And just as beautiful and funny as ever.

Hope all my readers are doing well!!

1 comment:

mdmhvonpa said...

Heh ... love the title.