Thursday, April 20, 2006

Busy month

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last wrote.
I have been sooooo busy at work. I normally work from 7:30am to about 5pm. But for the past three weeks I've had a big project rolling out and I've been working from about 7:30, sometimes earlier, to 6pm. Then I get home and I have to work some more from home. UGH!!

Now I have to get ready for the MS Walk this weekend. I haven't had time to finish my team shirts - so that's the project for tonight and tomorrow.

I am really excited though - my team goal is $2500 - and so far my team has raised $2300! We are so close!! The most we've raised in the past was about $1700. I am just so psyched!
I have a great team!! They are so supportive!
I have friends on my team who I sometimes see maybe once or twice a year and yet they are always there for me on the walk!!
I'm just so greatful!!

Other than being really busy - which of course is just exhausting me - I'm doing pretty well. Just have my moments!!
I hope you're all well! Take care and if I don't get a chance to write before the walk, I'll definitely write with an update on Sunday night after the walk!!
Go "Pamela's Team" - GO!!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Good Luck! I tried to do the walk this year but got raid out (made it a little way, but ended up turning back). It always feels great to be able to raise money for our cause! Congrats! Take care. Jaime

Anonymous said...

I have NO IDEA how you do it all! I hope things are going well for you!

~~hugs~~

PURLPOWER said...

Hi Pamela, my name is Helen and I found your blog through google looking for blogs about MS. I have not been diagnosed with MS yet, I have been having many strange symptoms for the past few years and am currently waiting to see a neurologist. I know that one of the things they will be looking for is signs of MS and I feel very scared. I have a blog which is mostly about knitting. I do mention my health problems on it but haven't mentioned MS in particular as I don't want people to think I am a hypochondriac! I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed looking at your blog and that it was inspiring to read about someone with a positive attitude to life with MS. I wish you well and also include a link to a site raising cash for MS from knitters in case you are interested in it:
http://www.claudiasblog.net/
Best wishes, Helen x