Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy New Year - belated

I need sun!
I traveled last week by having to drive to two client locations in Illinois - all snowy and freezing cold. And it's followed me home. We're supposed to get a big storm. Blech!!

While on my trip I did a bad thing and forgot my shots. Oh well - like I was really disappointed that I didn't have to give myself a shot for two days. If I could put in that little emoticon that bats it's eyes, that's the one I'd put right here. :)

To the person who is going to use my blog for their research, I couldn't be more flattered!! I hope I help in some way. :$ - that's the embarrassed emoticon. :)

I've been trying to find some old MS bloggers and some of their pages are gone or haven't been updated in over a year. I know how that goes - but I hope everyone is still ok.

I feel ok - sometimes doubting myself a lot - but for so many more other reasons then MS. I do feel that the Wii Fit has helped me feel better physically. Although if I have to hear my trainer say to me one more time, "I've noticed that your left side is a little shaky..." UGH!! Ya think? :D all I can do is say, "no sh*t!" and then continue with my Yoga. If I ever accomplish the Tree Pose without falling on my face I will be so proud of myself.

I'm excited about the MS Walk in April. I hope it's warmer than last year!! I just feel like things are getting closer, and that there is something on the horizon MS wise that will be amazing!
I hope I'm right!

Take care all, I hope you're all well!

1 comment:

Lisa Emrich said...

Hi Pamela,

Good to see you back blogging. You don't know me but I've made an effort to develop the MS blogging community. You can find several new bloggers at the massive MS blogroll - http://msblogcentral.blogspot.com/

I'm in the middle of a project to clean it up a bit, but I'm sure that you will find some new folks.