Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sensory Relapse

I went to my Neurologist on Tuesday and she agrees that I'm still having symptoms from a Sensory Relapse.
We agreed that the Neurontin (Gabapentin) isn't doing it for me, so she wrote me a script for a new medicine. I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of it right now. carbomazapine or something like that. I'm anxious to get started on it, but I was out all day and didn't get a chance to get it filled yet.

I have been out at clients all day today so that was good. Felt good to be able to be out. Also, it's a beautiful day! I hope it's this nice tomorrow too.

I'll update on how the new meds work. I see my neurologist again in May, so hopefully these 6 weeks of my MS winter is almost over!

I hope you're all well. Please take care!
Pamela

1 comment:

Czes Kulvis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.