Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sensory Relapse

I went to my Neurologist on Tuesday and she agrees that I'm still having symptoms from a Sensory Relapse.
We agreed that the Neurontin (Gabapentin) isn't doing it for me, so she wrote me a script for a new medicine. I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of it right now. carbomazapine or something like that. I'm anxious to get started on it, but I was out all day and didn't get a chance to get it filled yet.

I have been out at clients all day today so that was good. Felt good to be able to be out. Also, it's a beautiful day! I hope it's this nice tomorrow too.

I'll update on how the new meds work. I see my neurologist again in May, so hopefully these 6 weeks of my MS winter is almost over!

I hope you're all well. Please take care!
Pamela

2 comments:

Czes Kulvis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daniel Lan said...

Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, i had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to multivitamincare .org which I purchase the MS herbal formula from the org, the herbal supplement has successfully get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms after using the herbs as the Dr said , this is almost a miracle and do believe multivitamincare .org herbal cure will be recognize globally because am sure the world are yet to see their wonderful work.