Saturday, April 30, 2005

About Blogging- What I've learned so far

I can talk and talk and talk on here but no one's going to read it. Or they wouldn't until now, I hope!!
I have been learning about adding my blog to blog directories. This is all very new to me, even though I've been an Intranet developer for over eight year. Of course, that was INTRA not INTER. And I'm also using a template... goodness!! Never thought I'd do that. But it's easy!
I'm liking this blogger.com.

Oh, and just an FYI - today I had a horrible time with fatigue again... not sure what's going on there. But I felt like I ran a marathon! My poor husband. What he has to put up with and then he even lets me get on here and type away!! Good man!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you have layed out your blog! I am currently working on one
myself when I find time from creating new sites.

If you would be intested in checking out my site on stress reaction

I would appreciate any comments. It basically covers stress reaction
related stuff.

If you have time check it out :-)