Monday, December 28, 2009

That Numby Feeling

I hope you've all had a wonderful Holiday so far! Christmas was good with the kids, my folks and my step-kids. It's been a very busy week and I'm so tired.

Throughout the last 5 days I've had an area on my right foot that has been numb. It hurts when I touch it. Other than that, I don't notice it, because it's not on my toes or heel - its just on the right top side of my foot and goes down a little on the side- just a little. I can't tell if it's going under the foot, because I can't feel it.

I've never had that before. Usually the numbness goes to the toes and fingers too.
I've also had the numbness down my right arm, only with wretched pain. I keep thinking something is pinched in my back. So I haven't tried neurontin yet.

My baby girl is sitting next to me right now as I write this post. She's asking me what the word Neurontin is. I told her. I'm glad she's old enough now to begin asking more questions. I love you baby girl!!

The look on her face when she opened her DS was just the best feeling in the world. I felt like I was going to cry and thought she would too. She was so happy and I was so happy to get that for her. It made my Christmas.

So did the many compliments to my 4th Boeuf Bourguignon! I did the Julia Childs one again and this time really did the whole thing - the pearl onions and mushrooms and all! It was delicious! Tres Bien! :)

Anyway, I am kind of scared to go to bed because it's been painful. Not just muscle - but the numb arm and pains in my legs. I wish I could have a really nice peaceful sleep. Now that would be delicious!

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!! Be Safe and here's to a WAY better 2010!!
Happy New Year,
Pamela

1 comment:

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

I know exactly what you are explaining and I totally understand. What non-MSers don't understand is the pain. They think it's like your foot falling asleep or something. Aren't you glad that little ones can't understand the pain? I would love to think that my 21 month old will never know that Mommy is in pain.