Saturday, October 29, 2005

My day off

So the hubby and I have gotten away from the kiddies. We're relaxed, we've talked, gotten some things off our chests about whether I should go on 'ye old antidepressant.
I think I'm going to try. UGH!! Some day I'll make this decision.

I think I'm in a slightly better mood right now. Just because I'm relaxed and not feeling rushed and not trying to think too much about anything right now.
Also, I skipped my shot last night, not on purpose, but because I forgot to bring my "stuff" with me to my folks house. So I'll be back on it tonight. But hey, a day off once in a blue moon, maybe it was what I needed.

Thanks to everyone who wrote to me about my last post! My name is Pamela and I have MS.
And to SinnerSaint, you're darn right. This disease is going down!!! I loved that.

Okay, now, here's a quick question about blogging. How in the heck is my blog getting SPAMMED?!?!?! UGH!!! I delete them, but how do these people find me? LOL!

Ah well, again, if it's not one thing it's another.

Now, I have to go back to hubby and me time, but I read an excerpt of Teri Garr's new book in People Magazine. It was good. I can't believe how much I'm reading about MS lately!! People are talking about this more and that's a good thing. So I'm going to get her book too to read, and I am going to read The Breakdown Lane. I think it might even help encourage me to write more.
Take care all!! Till later.

3 comments:

Sinnersaint said...

Go to your settings and turn on Word Verification to eliminate the spammers!

mdmhvonpa said...

Ever consider putting down on paper your own MS experiences?

btw ... verif seems to be working.

Anonymous said...

Loved the Teri Garr excerpt, too! Yes, MS in the news more IS a good thing! =)

Wishing you well!